Double Malt Blonde Beer - Rue de l'EgliseRegular price €7,50 Sale price €6,50 Save 13%
🍺 Rue de L'Eglise - Italian crafted double malt blonde beer. 🍺
0.5 L bottle
Typology: Strong stock
- Fermented at low temperature.
- Rue de l'Èglise is a double malt blonde fermented at low temperature by a yeast strain that develops 8.8 ° alcohol.
- Designed for lovers of strong beers, it is a full-bodied and full-bodied beer, but at the same time soft and velvety.
- The characteristic note of this beer is an intense floral and spicy aroma due to a generous hopping carried out with hops of European origin in several stages of production.
- Hops added cold giving a good floral aroma and making this robust beer special.
- This robust beer is therefore made palatable by the sweetness of the malt which is perfectly balanced with the bitterness of the hops.
- Designed for lovers of Strong Lager
- 8.8 alcoholic degrees
- Produced in Este (Pd)
Ingrediants: Water, barley malt, hops, yeast.
Keep at a temperature below 4 ° C away from light to preserve its characteristics.
📢Your package is safe!
We ship the box of 6 bottles with special boxes approved by all national and international couriers.
- Maximum security
- 🌳Eco-friendly: Made from recycled cardboard, 100% recyclable
🚛 Shipping every Tuesday directly from the place of production.
See the shipping methods by clicking here SHIPPING AND ORDERS