🍺 Munich B.E. - Italian craft ruby red beer 🍺
0.5 L bottle
Typology: Rossa lager
- Low fermentation with a characteristic slightly sweet and toasted taste
- Ruby red color tending to brown and with a rich toasted aroma.
- Carefully selected typical Bavarian malts are used
- The hopping is always done with flowers of German origin, they give her a intense herbaceous and floral scent, even if the main note of this fine dunkel remains the intense malty taste.
- 5.2 alcoholic degrees
- Produced in Este (Pd)
Ingrediants: Water, barley malt, hops, yeast.
Keep at a temperature below 4 ° C away from light to preserve its characteristics.
📢Your package is safe!
We ship the box of 6 bottles with special boxes approved by all national and international couriers.
- Maximum security
- 🌳Eco-friendly: Made from recycled cardboard, 100% recyclable
🚛 Shipping every Tuesday directly from the place of production.
See the shipping methods by clicking here SHIPPING AND ORDERS