Acacia's honeyRegular price €9,95 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 131): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Spring honey collected during the month of May on the flowering of the black locust (Robinia pseudoacacia), better known as acacia.
A typical product of our area, this honey comes from beehives located along the courses of the Leogra and Timonchio streams and along the Middle Astico Valley (Camisino).
Acacia honey produced from beehives located in Val Leogra and along the Astico course, places renowned for their extraordinary floristic and botanical richness.
- Food with high biological value, rich in fructose, glucose, enzymes
and trace elements.
- Fresh wholemeal product which has not undergone conservation or refining heat treatments.
- With a very light color and a very delicate flavor it is a honey particularly suitable for sweetening drinks, cakes and yogurt without altering their taste.
- It is also a very popular honey for children due to its delicacy of flavor and the fact that it crystallizes only after several years because compared to other honeys it has a higher concentration of fructose than glucose.
- It is useful for counteracting stomach acid disorders and to restore intestinal balance.
✅ Stored in a dark and cool place, it maintains its freshness characteristics longer. 🧊
Consume within 18 months from the date of manufacture.
* The crystallization of honey is a completely natural process that does not alter the quality and edibility of the honey, on the contrary it is synonymous with high quality and genuineness, as the honey is not subjected to pasteurization, which involves an alteration of the honey itself.
➡️ Shipping every Tuesday directly from the place of production.
See the shipping methods by clicking here SHIPPING AND ORDERS