Wildflower honey from the small DolomitesRegular price €7,15 Save Liquid error (product-template line 131): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Wildflower honey from the small Dolomitesi
Summer wildflower honey harvested in June on the slopes of the Small Dolomites and in Alta Val Leogra on the slopes of Monte Pasubio.
From the 500 meters of altitude of the valley floor the bees gather a rich vegetation belt, in particular the blooms of the meadows and mountain pastures (centauree, white clover, meadow sage) that precede those of the woods with a prevalence of chestnut and wild lime.
- the "millefiori of the Little Dolomites" it stands out for a stronger flavor and a light bitter note of chestnut, being a honey harvested while the chestnut tree that grows at the lower altitudes of the valley is already in full bloom.
- It is suitable to be eaten spread on bread together with a good mountain butter or accompanied with fresh or seasoned Asiago cheese.
- Food with high biological value, rich in fructose, glucose, enzymes and trace elements.
- Fresh wholemeal product which has not undergone conservation or refining heat treatments.
- Any non-uniform crystallizations do not compromise its genuineness.
✅ Stored in a dark and cool place, it maintains its freshness characteristics longer. 🧊
Consume within 18 months from the date of manufacture.
* The crystallization of honey is a completely natural process that does not alter the quality and edibility of the honey, on the contrary it is synonymous with high quality and genuineness, as the honey is not subjected to pasteurization, which involves an alteration of the honey itself.
➡️ Shipping every Tuesday directly from the place of production.
See the shipping methods by clicking here SHIPPING AND ORDERS