Extra virgin olive oil Green SelectionRegular price €9,90 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 131): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Extra virgin olive oil Green Selection
- Tasty extra virgin balanced and not aggressive with a light-medium fruitiness.
- Green notes of freshly cut grass
- In the mouth it is sweet with a hint of almond, then grows harmonious and closes with a complex and clean bitterness and spiciness.
- Produced and packaged in the Euganean Hills.
✅Excellent on legume soups, cuttlefish with peas, beef carpaccio, asparagus omelettes.
Storage times and methods:
Store extra virgin olive oil in a cool, dry place away from heat sources. Consume within 18 months from the bottling date.
🥉Awards for this extra virgin olive oil:
-Green Selection gets the coveted three leaves in Gambero Rosso's Oi d'Italia 2020 guide (03/04/2020)
-DER FEINSMECKER - GERMAN GUIDE TO THE BEST EXTRAVIRGINES OF THE WORLD (Selection in the Top 150 - June 1, 2020)
-BIBENDA 5 drops - March 5, 2020
-ATHI OOC Athena International Olive Oil Competition (11 OCTOBER 2021) - ATHENA DOUBLE GOLD FOR "GREEN SELECTION"
- SOL D'ORO INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION (21 June 2021) SPECIAL MENTION SOL D'ORO 2021 for the GREEN SELECTION in the Absolute Beginners category
-EVOO Top Winner - 10 MAY 2021 - 3 DROPS CERTIFICATE OF GRAN QUALITY - for the GREEN SELECTION
-Mastri Oleari (Brescia / Italy) - LEONE D'ORO COMPETITION - 10 MAY 2021 - GREEN SELECTION FINALIST LEONE D'ORO 2021 BLEND CATEGORY
🚛every Tuesday directly from the place of production.
See shipping methods by clicking here SHIPPING AND ORDERS