Red Ale alle Giuggiole craft beer - AutumnRegular price €4,50 Save Liquid error (product-template line 131): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Red Ale alle Giuggiole craft beer - Autumn🍺
Red Ale with Jujube of Arquà Petrarca.
- On the nose you can perceive the scent of jujube and intense aromas of ripe fruit and caramel with a light note of vanilla.
- The lightly toasted sweetness of the malt is distinguished on the palate followed by an intense aroma of ripe fruit.
- Moderate gassing.
- 6.5% alc
- Serving temperature: 6 ° C
- Service glass: Teku / Tulipano
Pairings: very old and blue cheese, braised meats, jam tarts.
🍽️Recommended local dish: wild boar stew.
The Monterosso Brewery it takes inspiration from traditional brewing styles to be then reworked through research, the choice of raw materials and typical products; combining the peculiarities, tastes and land traditions of our territory.
Finally, by offering a non-discounted product, with a high level of quality and creativity that arises from the use of intact raw materials, never as substitutes, never by adding chemical additives or preservatives; all beers are therefore unpasteurized and unfiltered to preserve their taste and characteristics.
📢Your package is safe!
We ship the bottles with special boxes approved by all national and international couriers.
- Maximum security
- 🌳Eco-friendly: Made from recycled cardboard, 100% recyclable
🚛 Shipping every Tuesday directly from the place of production.
See the shipping methods by clicking here SHIPPING AND ORDERS