Aperitif Box with Aromatic TraminerRegular price €63,99 Sale price €59,99 Save 6%
Aperitif Box with Traminer
First of all it is good that I immediately explain one thing:
IIn Veneto, the aperitif is the holiest moment of the day!
Before lunch, but especially before dinner, the taverns, wine bars and wine bars they are filled with life where you can bask in moments of relaxation and free yourself from the tensions of the day. Thanks to the complicity of the region's winemaking tradition, we Venetians are used to toasting with a glass of good wine, tasting excellent local dishes during aperitif time.
The Box is therefore inspired by an idea of the Veneto aperitif where the most heartfelt side of this custom is undoubtedly "Being in company".
Composition of the Box:
- Traminer Aromatico IGT Trevenezie
- 450g seasoned salami (at least a month and a half of seasoning)
- Aged cheese from Malga 24 months - 500g
- strips of raw ham - 100g
- Blue '61 ® blue cheese - 150g
Approximately the box is for 4-6 people
We explain the Box:
Let's start with the wine:
- Aromatic Traminer IGT it's a wine with an intense and complex aroma. It is characterized by aromas of walnut husk, toasted almond and wisteria, and by a dry, savory and fresh acidity flavor, excellent for starting the aperitif.
- Seasoned salami, chosen by us (100% natural WITHOUT additives WITHOUT chemical preservatives).
- Seasoned cheese where we have associated a Stravecchio di malga with Slow Food presidium produced on the Asiago plateau in Malga Verde, left to mature for a period of over 24 months.
- Continuing with our aperitif we come to the strips of Montagnana raw ham ideal if accompanied on croutons of warm bread.
- Finally we conclude with the Blu 61, a blue cheese aged in “Raboso Passito IGT” wine and cranberries in crust, a high-level product which has the ability to enclose 50 years of history with the aim of surprising the most demanding palates.
🚛 Shipping every Tuesday directly from the place of production.
See the shipping methods by clicking here SHIPPING AND ORDERS